April 7th, 2020
Please keep and eye on this page, this is where we will be keeping you up to date on our efforts at the stores to help keep everyone healthy and safe.
- We have employees sanitizing our shopping carts at the entrance of our stores during all business hours.
- Cashiers are sanitizing card readers and cashier stands (including belts) throughout their entire shift. Cashiers are required to wear gloves. Masks are available for all employees and they are encouraged to wear them.
- We have 6-foot markers on the ground in front of the check stands and signs throughout the store to remind customers of social distancing.
- We are asking that we have 1 customer at a time at the check stands. There are no belt dividers at registers to prevent more than 1 customer at the check stand at a time.
- We have Plexiglas shields at all of our check stands at both locations.
- All front-end employees are required to wear gloves while on the floor.
- All departments have a sanitizing checklist that is being followed throughout the day.
- Our bulk items are prepackaged for your safety and convenience.
Effective immediately, we will not be allowing customers to use their own bags when checking out. We will only be using Chuck’s bags for health reasons.
- We are offering special shopping times for those with compromised immune systems, pregnant women and those over 60 which are Tuesday and Thursdays from 8 am to 10 am.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this difficult time and thank you for shopping at Chuck’s!