July 7, 2020
Effective July 7 2020, Washington State Governor Jay Inslee is requiring businesses to prohibit customers from entering without a facial covering.
If we do not comply with these orders, we will be subject to fines and/or closure of business.
Due to these orders, starting Tuesday, July 7 2020, we cannot allow anyone to enter our locations who is not wearing a facial covering.
If you need further clarification, you can contact Governor Jay Inslee at:
The Office of the Governor
PO Box 40002
Olympia, WA 98504-002
June 12, 2020
We here at Chuck’s Produce want to start off by saying thank you to our Chuck’s employees and customers for your continued support and patience with all of the changes during this worldwide health crisis. We are proud to say that, to date, because of the efforts, our store still has had zero confirmed cases of COVID-19 in our employees at either one of our locations. To continue to doing our part to help keep everyone healthy, Chuck’s employees are required to wear either a disposable face mask or a face shield at all times while they are working.
We are working hard on creating a strategic plan to safely open our dining rooms, taking into consideration the current states’ orders and re-opening plan. As of right now, we do not have an opening date yet. Under the current Washington phased approach to opening, our self-serve soup, salad and olive bar is to remain closed. Our soups and Hot Rock daily specials will continue to be available as to-go from our deli counter – served by our deli employees and our salad and olives are available to-go and prepackaged for your safety. Breakfast service and our brick oven pizza will continue to be closed until further notice.
We are closely monitoring both the state’s phased approach to reopening and the CDC recommendations to make informed decisions to keep our employees and customers healthy. We are committed to doing what we can to help Clark County move forward towards a full reopening and looking forward to the day when we can fully serve you again. We thank you for being a loyal Chuck’s customer!
June 9, 2020
- We have employees sanitizing our shopping carts at the entrance of our stores during all business hours.
- Cashiers are sanitizing card readers and cashier stands (including belts) throughout their entire shift. Cashiers are required to wear gloves. Masks are available for all employees. Employees are required to wear either a face mask or a face shield.
- We have 6-foot markers on the ground in front of the check stands and signs throughout the store to remind customers of social distancing.
- We are asking that we have 1 customer at a time at the check stands. There are no belt dividers at registers to prevent more than 1 customer at the check stand at a time.
- We have Plexiglas shields at all of our check stands at both locations.
- All departments have a sanitizing checklist that is being followed throughout the day.
- Our bulk items are prepackaged for your safety and convenience.
- Effective immediately, we will not be allowing customers to use their own bags when checking out. We will only be using Chuck’s bags for health reasons.
- We are offering special shopping times for those with compromised immune systems, pregnant women and those over 60 which are Tuesday and Thursdays from 8 am to 10 am.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this difficult time and thank you for shopping at Chuck’s!